You may have been hearing rumors of Nintendo Direct if you have been visiting social networks. Many of them point to a new presentation for this same month of January, so here we bring you information about it.
Most of these rumors come from a recent article shared by the news outlet Gamerant. It does not mention any other source that points to a new Nintendo Direct, but it does point out under speculation some indications that could indicate that a new presentation would be close.
The main keys he shares to affirm that “We will likely have Nintendo Direct in January 2021” are as follows:
- The fact that there are new games to be released for competing consoles (PS5 and Xbox Series X) in the coming months
- The company has always made a live presentation at the beginning of every year except 2016, last year for example we had a Pokémon Direct
- Nintendo has several games that are currently in development and few releases with a confirmed date for 2021
- Breath of the Wild 2 release date confirmation could hit the table against the competition
- This would also make sense considering that The Legend of Zelda turns 35 in 2021.
- The announcement of the rumored Nintendo Switch Pro would make sense now that competing consoles are already on the market, although they also do not rule out that they will leave it for later to further distance these releases and that it will even go until 2022
With these points, different rumors have been generated, but for the moment there is no reliable source that points to a new Nintendo Direct for January of this year. We will have to be vigilant in case something else is announced in this regard.
Finally, we also remind you of the rumor that reached us yesterday, which supposedly mentioned 5 Nintendo releases planned for this year. What do you think about that?