Here comes an announcement that has been recently published and is related to one of the most outstanding titles in the catalog on the hybrid console. This time we are talking about Sonic Frontiers.
After hearing statements about the reaction of fans to its “void” and about its duration and other details, at Gamescom it was confirmed that the game would be released. November 8, 2022 and its different editions and prices were detailed. Now we have it available and we get more related content.
In this case, we are talking about a video that shows us “original beta islands that seem to combine the design that would later be used in the smaller areas.” Specifically, it is about an unused structure which seems to combine the islands of Kronos, Rhea and Ouranos and which gives an even more open world feeling.
This video is where you can see it:
Remember that you also have our analysis available here. What do you think of this news? Do not hesitate to leave it in the comments. We also remind you below the key features of the game:
- Welcome to the evolution of Sonic games! Experience the new open-world adventure across five massive world islands brimming with dense forests, overflowing waterfalls, and sizzling desert landscapes. Each with their own unique action platforming challenges and hidden secrets to uncover.
- Carve a path however you see fit and discover side quests, solve puzzles, scale huge structures, go fishing and meet a friendly face or two along the way…
- Challenge yourself in cyberspace. Discover portals scattered throughout the island and venture into cyberspace levels at sonic speeds, packed with challenges to test your skills.
- The Starfall Islands are home to strange creatures that Sonic has never encountered before. He uses the new battle system and skill tree upgrades to fight strategically. Combining moves and combos and the new ability Cyloop to defeat mysterious enemies and colossal titans.
- Also, journey to uncover the mysteries of the remains of an ancient civilization plagued by robotic hordes. With nothing but a handful of questions and a disembodied voice to guide you. Get ready to save your friends and the enigmatic inhabitants of the Starfall Isles from a colossal, mechanized threat.