Surely many of you have present the rumors that have come to us in recent days in relation to Nintendo Switch Pro. The information comes from Emily Rogers, Bloomberg and Eurogamer mainly, who have officially spoken pointing to an imminent announcement of this new model. To this we must also add the recent Amazon Mexico listing, which in the past has already leaked products with similar listings.
Well, the last medium to join the action has been Vandal
Previously this media has not commented on other rumors, but it draws attention the accuracy of the informationSo it would be strange if their reliability were put at stake by sharing details “exclusively” that ultimately ended up being false. This is what they share from the middle:
- The size similar to the current console
- Larger screen thanks to the elimination of frames, it will be up to 7 inches and OLED
- 4K image output when connected to a TV
- Compatible with current Joy-Con and other types of peripherals
- This model replaces the current bracket / pin to support the console with a base that goes from side to side of the console, more stable
- The microSD card to expand the memory of the console will not be inserted at the bottom but at the side of the back
- The dock is very similar in size to the current one, only slightly wider at the rear. This dock will have two USB 3.0 ports, faster than the current 2.0, and an ethernet LAN port, to be able to connect it by cable to the internet
- The console is already in final production phase
- Its world premiere date is somewhat uncertain and although in the rest of the world it may be launched between September and October in Europe, it would not arrive until the end of November and with somewhat limited stock compared to previous Nintendo consoles.
- Your ad will run for the next two weeks
What do you think about it? We will be attentive to check if all this information becomes real or is wrong.