It seems that Zelda: Skyward Sword HD has had a great debut. Although we have already received information about its performance on Nintendo Switch in countries such as Japan or the United Kingdom, where it debuted at the top, now Europe adds to the list.
And it is that, as they share from Vandal, Zelda: Skyward Sword HD was the best-selling game in its launch week with a whopping 38,000 units sold. In this way, it is positioned as one of the best launches of the year in Europe, since it is only surpassed by Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury with 53,000 units sold at its premiere.
In the list that you have below, we also see Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Zelda: Skyward Sword HD (Switch)
- F1 2021 (PS4)
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Switch)
- FIFA 21 (PS4)
- Minecraft (Switch)
- GTA V (PS4)
- Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury (Switch)
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Switch)
- F1 2021 (PS5)
- FIFA 21 Legacy Edition (Switch)
Finally, they also share that Nintendo Switch It was the best-selling console that week with 5,450 units:
- Nintendo Switch – 5,450 units
- PlayStation 5 – 1,500 units, 1,400 of the standard version and 100 of the digital version
- PlayStation 4 – 800 units
- Xbox Series 700 -500 Series S and 200 Series X
- Xbox One – 15 units
What do you think? We read you in the comments.