New Pokémon Snap is off! That means my Twitter feed is currently filled with cute Pokémon photos. It’s a nice change to be honest. But let’s have some fun with these Pokemon photos!
Your challenge this week: Add some non-Pokémon creatures or characters Pokémon Snap Images!
Who or what can you add to these images? Almost everything! You could even add Scorpion by Mortal Kombat
To help you out, here are some pictures that you can edit. However, you can use others as well New PokIt ismon snap or old Grab it Images you find or create instead!
Next week I’ll be picking a winner and some of my favorites!
Please note that the rules for submitting images have only changed slightly. We are now looking for images that are 800 pixels wide!
How to send – instructions
1. Create your shop and save it on your desktop. Images must be at least 800 pixels wide.
2. Go to the end of this post
3. This opens a comment window. Click on “Choose file” when uploading your shop from your desktop
4. Alternatively, you can upload the shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then paste the URL of the image into the “Image URL” field. Note: This needs to be the URL of the image itself, not the page it’s displayed on. That is, the URL ends with .jpg, .gif, .png, whatever.
5. Add an editorial comment and click Submit. Your picture is loading. If it doesn’t, upload the image to imgur and include the image url as a comment. I’ll take a look at it.
6. Large images may not upload properly even though we’ve seen some animated GIFs larger than 5MB. If you’re still having trouble uploading the image, try keeping the longest dimension (horizontal or vertical) under 1000 pixels or the whole under 2MB.