Pack your bags for Berlin; it’s time to kill zombies! From the return of the classic Mule Kick Perk to new advanced weapons like the LT53 Kazimir and the gravity-squeezing CRBR-S Wonder Weapon, you’ll have everything you need to survive the trials to come in Mauer der Toten, the long-awaited next chapter in the history of black ether.
With new content for PlayStation-exclusive Onslaught Mode, new items and events in Warzone, the addition of Rush and Capture the Flag in multiplayer and more, this is shaping up to be a great second half of the season.
The reloaded season four of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone arrives on PlayStation on July 15. Here is the full briefing:
The Next Zombie Chapter: Mauer Der Toten
As Perseus causes CIA satellites to crash into earth, a second war escalates in the Zombies Dark Aether universe. Colonel Lev Kravchenko, leader of the Omega Group, staged a brutal attack on Requiem, capturing their attack team for his own nefarious ends.
Fight to escape the clutches of Kravchenko and the living dead in the next classic round-based zombie experience. In Mauer der Toten, players must roam the dark streets of war-torn Berlin, including an undead infested U-Bahn, and enlist the help of Klaus, a new robotic companion who will assist Requiem Agents in their journey. fight against the horde.
New items: Mule Kick, LT53 Kazimir, CRBR-S Wonder Weapon
Shoot the new Mule Kick Perk-a-Cola, allowing you to carry three weapons instead of the default two. Find Mule Kick in his own signature machine in Mauer der Toten and stored in Der Wunderfizz machines through the Zombies and Outbreak maps.
Head to any crafting table in Zombies to discover a new piece of equipment: the Kazimir LT53 Grenade. Upon placement, a black hole-like effect will set in and neutralize nearby undead. What’s on the other side? Go on to find out.
Turn zombies into minced meat with the new CRBR-S magical weapon, an energy-based pistol with an orbiting repeater, and three unique upgrades via modification kits that transform into an all-new magical weapon every time.
Get more on PlayStation – exclusive content for Black Ops Cold War
Get ready for the latest new map, Rush, in the PlayStation-exclusive two-player Onslaught mode. Defend yourself against relentless zombie attacks on this classic map and head into battle in the new Onslaught Accelerated playlist, where the Dark Aether orb never stops moving and enemies keep spawning.
Survive 20 accelerated surge waves to unlock the Chemtaminate LMG weapon blueprint. Let’s look at some fundamentals to help you on your way.
Tips for the assault:
1. Don’t leave the orb! Once the orb’s power reaches 100, the surroundings are cleared of enemies and the orb moves to the next area. Stay close to him or risk being eliminated in the dimensional phase.
2. As a two-person team, it’s important that both players strengthen each other with upgrades such as weapons, armor, and higher-level perks. Communicate and call the drops to each other so you can evenly distribute your power gain.
3. Try to save your grenades and other equipment for the Elite Surge waves. The faster you take out these tough enemies, the better. Completing Elite Surges rewards powerful items to aid you against increasingly difficult future waves.
Multiplayer adds Rush, Capture the Flag
- Rush (6v6): Prepare for frantic firefights in Rush, a small 6v6 map located in and around a speedball course. Remastered from Call of Duty: Black Ops II, Rush features tight choke areas and plenty of outdoor paintball structures. The fun of paintballing will continue in the new Paintball Moshpit later in the season, featuring paintball impact visuals and sound effects in 6v6 multiplayer.
- Capture the flag: Take the enemy team’s flag and return it to your base before it captures yours in this classic Call of Duty game mode. A short respawn timer encourages smart tactical play, with an equal emphasis on offense and defense.
Get two new weapons
New challenges in the game offer the possibility of unlocking two new weapons: the OTs 9 and Mace.
- OT 9 – Comparable to the Bullfrog in terms of damage and rate of fire, the OTs 9 is a formidable SMG that is sure to be favored by proximity operators.
- Mass – Show them you’re serious with Mace, a new clubbing tool that’s sure to get the job done.
New Mode, Event, Killstreak and more in Warzone
Payload: In this 20v20 mode, the attacking team must escort vehicles through all checkpoints within the time limit to win the game. The defending team must prevent it at all costs.
Blitz of plans: Later in the season, complete two regular contracts to generate the new contraband contract, rewarding you with a permanent weapon blueprint if you are able to extract it from the DZ, as well as a load of cash at the end. .
Machine gun: Get your hands on impressive stationary firepower as the Sentry Gun joins the Warzone Killstreaks roster. Find the machine gun in the supply boxes in the Red Door room… if you are extremely lucky.
Red Doors, Loot Update and more: Further information suggests that the mysterious red doors will appear [[REDACTED]]and takes you to [[REDACTED]]. As Perseus’ sleeper cells are still on the run in Verdansk, we are warning you to [[REDACTED]].
Get the new Special Ops: Pro Pack
Visit the in-game store to purchase the new Six-Item Special Ops: Pro Pack, featuring a new Portnova Legendary Operator skin and two Legendary Weapon Blueprints as well as other cosmetic items. The pack includes 2,400 COD Points which can be spent on another pack or Battle Pass purchase.
Free access to Black Ops Cold War
From July 22-29, Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War will host a Free Access Week with various multiplayer and zombie playlists, including the new Rush and Mauer der Toten maps!
Season 4 Reloaded arrives July 15
Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Season 4 Reloaded launches for PlayStation on July 15. Go online.