‘Kageki Shoujo !!’ (‘Kageki Shojo !!’) continues to reveal the characters that will accompany us during the summer season of 2021 and this time it is the sisters Chika and Chiaki Sawada.
The charming twins of the theater group are the stars of the new trailer for the Pine Jam series, revealing their past, their present and even a little bit of the future.
Chika and Chiaki both have a happy and carefree personality whose top priority is to be together, to the point of not entering the academy last year, due to Chiaki failing the entrance exam.
Perhaps the most curious fact with the protagonists who provide double the fun, is that the voice actresses who embody them, Risae and Satsumi Matsuda, are also twin sisters.
Now that we talk about its cast, the voice actresses that make up the theater troop were previously revealed and are made up of:
- Sayaka Senbongi como Sarasa Watanabe
- Yumiri Hanamori como Ai Narada
- Sumire Uesaka como Sawa Sugimoto
- Yō Taichi como Kaoru Hoshino
- Rico Sasaki como Ayako Yamada
- Hiroki Nanami como Sei Satomi
- Kana Hanazawa como Hijiri Nojima
- Mikako Komatsu como Risa Nakayama
- Yuka Terasaki como Akemi Takei
- Junichi Suwabe como Mamoru Ando
- Kenji Nojima como Taichi Narata
- Kengo Takanashi como Akiya Shirakawa
- Takehito Koyasu como Kōsa burō Shirakawa.
‘Kageki Shoujo !!’ will begin its broadcast on July 4 telling the story of the theater troop with more than 100 years of tradition, where women are in charge of having all the roles covered.
It is in this environment that we meet Narada Ai, a former idol who plays female characters and her roommate, who plays male roles, Watanabe Sarasa.
From school to stage to the rest of their lives, there is no challenge these young women cannot face with their passion for theater that they love so much.
If you’re excited about the story feel free to check out their latest trailer below.