Good morning all! Hoplon Studio here, from Brazil, and we’re excited to announce that Heavy Metal Machines is coming to PS4 (and playable on PS5) on February 23.
Heavy Metal Machines is a one of a kind multiplayer multiplayer fighting game in which players engage in intense 4v4 battles, controlling deadly vehicles in post-apocalyptic arenas, and I’m sure you’ll love it. . .
Heavy Metal Machine’s combination of unique vehicles, fast-paced combat and post-apocalyptic sports arenas will take you on a whole new gaming experience where two teams of four players fight to pick up a bomb and take it to the enemy base. . Deliver the bomb 3 times to be the winner.
Match your best skills to a role
Ranging from a monster truck smashing a car, a heavily armored tank, a blade-throwing motorcycle, to a magnetic tow truck, each of the many vehicles has a different set of weapons and playstyles that offer a wide range of strategic possibilities in every game.
Play as an interceptor, to hunt and destroy enemies, as a support to protect your allies, or as a transporter to pick up and deliver the bomb to the enemy base.
Become a metal gladiator
You can play Heavy Metal Machines casually, or if you want to spice things up, join ranked mode and aspire to become divine. You can also create your team and take it to the Colosseum, an in-game tournament, to fight for prizes and prestige.
Golden tips for new players
- Try out different machines (vehicles), each one has very different mechanics and weapons, and find your favorites.
- Use Practice Mode to get to know a new machine or to learn and hone your skills with your favorite skills.
- Each vehicle has a role (Interceptor, Support and Transporter). Play according to the role of your vehicle:
- Be careful when choosing vehicles before each game, in order to have a balanced team with all three roles.
- Play for the team, taking into account the roles of each team member.
- Communicate with your team anytime using Quick Chat or Voice Chat.
- Any vehicle can carry the bomb, but carriers are best suited for the job.
- Be very careful with the droppers, the areas of the arena where you lose possession of the bomb and enemy players can easily catch it.
- When your health is low, escape combat and seek out a repair charge or ally support.
New content all the time
New content is continually being added to Heavy Metal machines, including new vehicles, arenas, battle passes (also known as metal passes), and seasonal events. The game is free and not paid. Please be assured that there is no way to purchase any in-game items that provide in-game benefits to vehicles.
Every two and a half months, a new Battle Pass (Metal Pass) season is released, bringing many new unlockables and missions to complete.
Special gift for PlayStation players
As a first PlayStation player, download the game now and enjoy a Free Battle Pass Pack, a special gift available only until March 8, which includes the Battle Pass for the season, 3 characters, and plenty of cosmetic items. Meet in the arenas.