There’s a surprise weekend sale on the PlayStation Store where you can get up to 40% off your own titles.
It’s the weekend, and if you have a PlayStation 4 or 5, you will get a double gift thanks to the latest weekend sale on PlayStation Store.
From now until June 29, you can get up to 40% off on several of Sony’s biggest games. Those titles include Returnal, Spider-Man: Miles Morales, Demon’s Souls, and Sackboy: A Big Adventure.
There are a couple of others, so we’ll list them all here. Because we are cool like that.
- Return: 29% off ($ 49.69)
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales – 40% off ($ 29.99)
- Demon’s Souls – 29% off ($ 49.69)
- Sackboy: A Big Adventure – 33% off ($ 40.19)
- Nioh 2 Remastered – The Complete Edition – 40% de descuento ($ 29.99)
- Nioh Remastered – The Complete Edition – 40% de descuento ($ 29,99)
- The Nioh Collection – 29% off ($ 49.69)
- Destruction AllStars Digital Deluxe Edition: 25% de descuento ($ 29.99)
- This is the first sale to include a ton of PS5 titles, and we can recommend all of them. Especially Returnal, who has seen
- some balance adjustments since launch that go a long way towards making the game truly beatable.
Demon’s Souls is another great option if nothing else than Old Monk’s remade fight.
The PSN weekend sale is only through June 29, so act fast.