A few weeks ago we met a leak that revealed that Ezio Auditore was going to make his appearance in the ‘battle royale’. Well, the official announcement is finally here and it turns out that the Florentine murderer does not arrive alone. In addition to Ezio’s outfit, Fortnite will also receive Eivor from Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.
How to get the outfits of Ezio and Eivor, from Assassin’s Creed, in Fortnite?
We will not be able to get these ‘skins’ by completing challenges or participating in a cup. The only way to dress like these iconic assassins is by purchasing their outfits from the store.
Both will be available from Thursday, April 7, 2022 at 7:00 pm (Colombia time). Remember that they will only be there for a couple of weeks before rotating out of the store, but they will come back eventually.
Atuendo de Ezio Auditore
- Ezio Auditore outfit with alternate appearance without hood
- Pico Ezio’s Hidden Blade
- built-in gesture Assassin’s Attack
Outfit of Eivor, daughter of Varin
- Eivor Varinsdottir outfit with alternate appearance without hood
- vintage backpack Eivor Shield
- Pico Raven Clan Handaxes (includes alternate style Axes of Eivor)
Eivor’s back pack and pickaxe include the built-in gesture viking war cry. We can perform the gesture with one or both equipped objects.
We can also find the Wolf Mistress’s Drakkar Glider independently in the store.
You can learn more about Eivor and Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Reading our review of that game.
Tales of the Animus Bundle
The ultimate package of Assassin’s Creed on Fortnite includes Ezio and Eivor’s outfits, all their cosmetics and some extra items:
- Atuendo Ezio Auditore
- Ezio’s Hidden Blade Pickaxe
- Assassin Attack Gesture
- Eivor, daughter of Varin outfit
- Eivor Shield Retro Backpack
- Built-in emote Viking War Cry
- Pickaxe Raven Clan Handaxes
- Wolf Mistress Drakkar Glider
- Wolf Lover Spray
- Raven Clan Emoticon
- Banner Stories of the Animus
- Eivor’s Fury Loading Screen
Source: Epic Games