A new update is coming to Dauntless With the name ‘Heroes of Ostia’, in addition to adding new rumors, the omnicells and a new Hunting Pass (Wild Thunder), it will be accompanied by the expected heroic climbs. These will be the ultimate test of our abilities.
What is the release date of the update for Dauntless Heroes out of doors (1.7.0)?
The game will be updated on July 8, 2021 en todas las plataformas: PC (Epic Games Store), PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S y Nintendo Switch.
What are Omni cells?
They are a new type of team that can be crafted and that will allow us to further customize our style of play.
Omni cells have an effect passive and other active in the games of Dauntless. If we equip them, we can use their active effect with the same button that we used before to activate the lantern.
Obviously, the normal glacial and discipline cells are going to disappear from the game. If we have at least one of these cells, they will make it up to us with their omnicell version
We will unlock the omnicell node at level VII on the path of the Slayer. We can unlock the glacial and bastion omnicells in the path of the Slayer. The recipe for the Discipline Omni Cell will be available in the shop. The Intermediary may manufacture all omnicells. The development team announced that plan to include more omnicells in the future.
Types of omnicells:
Passive: Increases the shield we receive by 15%. When dealing damage, and based on the damage dealt, it has a chance to grant a shield with 25 points of health that is accumulated and restored. Lasts 25 seconds (maximum 500 shield points).
Active: We jump forward and hit the ground, consuming the entire shield to cause an explosion that deals damage to nearby targets (150% of the shield consumed). Cooldown: 30 seconds.
Passive: Increases our maximum health by 100. We gain 1% life steal and damage taken is reduced by 5%. It is reduced again for every 150 health points we lose. When taking damage, the cooldown of the active skill is reduced by 5 seconds (only once every 5 seconds).
Passive: Increases damage and critical strike chance by 10%. Healing is reduced by 50%. Upon reaching maximum stacks of Burning Fist, we enter a state of discipline that increases your critical strike chance by 50% for 40 seconds, but increases the damage we take by 100%. When we come out of this state, the accumulations are removed.
Active: We make a quick punch that, in addition to blocking, deals 300 fiery damage. When blocking an attack, we deal 300% additional damage and take a stack of Burning Fist with 6% increased critical strike damage. Stacks 4 times. Cooldown: 15 seconds.
The Heroic Climbs
We will have a different Heroic Escalation each week in which we will be able to fight against new variants of the Behemoths with new movements and combos.
If we overcome the weekly challenge of heroic climbs in Dauntless, we can win elemental crowns and other rewards.
Other new features of the Heroes of Ostia update Dauntless
- Galvanized cell: grants more chance of critical hit depending on the amount of stacks of shields we have. At higher levels it also provides more critical strike damage. For every 150/125/100/85/70/50 shields, you gain an additional 1% critical strike chance. At ranks 4, 5, and 6 it also deals 5% / 10% / 15% critical strike damage.
- Wild Thunder Hunt Pass– It will include the armor of the wild explorers of the interior of Ostia.
- Rewards provision update– Includes a new armor set inspired by the savages of the Ostian interior, new weapon skins, and more. We can unlock all this with the coins that we will obtain by completing daily and weekly challenges.
- Electrical investigations mission: By talking to Priyani after unlocking the Restless Sands on the Slayer’s Path, we can accept this new mission.
- New Rumor Missions:
- Nayzaga’s rockstar dye rumor.
- Rumor of the Time Spinner’s Quad Hammer.
- Time Spinner Bracer Rumor.
Fountain: official website of the game