As announced during the State of Play presentation on June 2, Horizon Forbidden West has received the 1.14 update that adds several new features to this great title, such as the long-awaited new game+ option, a new ultra-hard difficulty mode, new trophies and many more new features. Let’s get to know them more thoroughly.
New features in update 1.14 of Horizon Forbidden West:
- new game+: after finishing the game, you can start again with all the equipment and skills obtained.
- New Ultra Hard difficulty mode: This new option is available when starting a New Game or New Game+.
- reset skills: In the menu we will find this option that allows us to recover all the skill points to locate them differently.
- ‘Transmog‘: We can finally apply a new look to Aloy’s armor, allowing us to retain the perks and features of one but with the ‘look’ of another.
- new trophies
- Complete a new game+ (Bronze)
- Complete the game on ‘Ultra Hard’ difficulty (Bronze)
- Get all new game rewards+ (Bronze)
- New+ new game rewards: By playing in this mode we can get new weapons, dye colors for armor and facial paint. These can be purchased with ‘Champion Coins’ which are earned by completing story missions.
- New vendor with which animal parts can be purchased
- Improved visual quality in ‘Performance’ mode (PS5)
- Added ‘film grain’ option in photo mode
In addition to the new game+, new trophies, weapons, ultra hard difficulty and options, the 1.14 update and 1.15 patch of Horizon Forbidden West made various balance adjustments and fixed multiple bugs. You can read more about it here in English
More content from Horizon Forbidden West en PS5