Three open qualifications. A Grand Final. $ 25,000 in total cash prizes.
Get ready to show off your Diamond Dynasty squad in MLB The Show 21’s first competitive multiplatform tournament circuit. Everyone who plays all of their games on day one wins Stubs, and we have even more prizes up for grabs for our competition. ‘elite.
The Multiplatform Summer Tour is available for ages 18 and over in the US and Canada, and features three open qualifiers before the final, giving fans plenty of chances to compete.
- The first qualifier begins on July 24, the second on August 7, and the third on August 21.
- Participants will compete against each other in a Swiss tournament system through qualifying rounds on day one. The second day will feature a knockout bracket with the best players competing from day one.
- The Grand Final will feature a knockout bracket format featuring the top 64 players from the Open Qualifiers.
The Summer Tour is open to all eligible participants * and each player can qualify for the Grand Final and win a stroke of $ 25,000 in total cash prizes, stubs, as well as MLB merch prize packages.
For the grand finale, the top four contestants will play on San Diego Studio’s Twitch channel. The winner will take home $ 15,000, a $ 1,000 MLB Shop digital gift card, a ball used for the Home Run Derby game and 1,050,000 heels!
To register and see all of the unique prizes you can win during the Summer Tour, go to Battlefy. Also, be sure to check out the Competition center, the home of all competitive gaming content from PlayStation and TheShow.com for more in-game details and tips to help you be the best on the Summer Tour.
Before you go, get ready to get on the plate with a few tips to help you. And remember, the most important tip is to practice, practice, practice!
- MLB The Show 21 introduced Pinpoint Pitching, a new way to deliver the highest level of precision in your throws. Give it a try, but use the launch mode that best suits your playstyle.
- Throw intentional balls and don’t be predictable when throwing. Once a batter lags behind in the count, they may be more likely to chase a wide pitch and strike out. Shake it up and work the count!
- There are many ways to customize your PCI (including color) in the options menu. Edit it to find the one that helps you maximize your gameplay. Then spend some time in training mode to reduce your time with the interface you have chosen.
Register now and good luck this summer!
* MLB The Show 21 Summer Tour – Access to MLB The Show 21 game and associated console, system account and online multiplayer membership required. Must be 18 years of age and over and reside in the United States, DC or Canada. Starts July 19 through August 29. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. See the full rules