It finally went on sale and now we are getting more content related to Pikmin 4. They focus in this case on some official tips for the game.
Straight from the official Nintendo website we get a total of 10 tips and tricks that the company has given us to make our adventure smoother. We leave them below:
- study of enemies: Send some Pikmin to find out how the local wildlife reacts before launching an all-out attack.
- Offensive: With Ochin, select the creature to attack, aim and release the X button to launch a coordinated attack.
- shiny objects: Search for treasures to rep air your ship and collect raw materials to build bridges, clay walls, objects and gadgets.
- equip yourself: Visit Russell to get useful gadgets, from an antifreeze collar to a drone for reconnaissance.
- Help from Ochin: Use your rescue dog nose to find missing people, treasures, raw materials and specific types of Pikmin.
- delegation of tasks: Sends Ochin with a group of Pikmin to perform tasks, organizing them into groups and allowing him to lead his own team.
- to go back in time: If things don’t go as planned, go back in time to try again.
- underground exploration: Search the deep and dark caves to find challenges, creatures and a wide variety of wild Pikmin.
- Ochin Training: Use the experience gained to acquire new abilities such as charging with more momentum, swimming in turbulent waters, healing, etc.
- quick actions: Assign your favorite options to the directional buttons to perform actions quickly.
You can find them with pictures on the official website.
Feel free to take a look at our impressions and our final analysis, since we have already tested the game.
What do you think? If you’re interested, you can check out our full coverage of the title at this link.