Apex Legends Season 14 appears under the Hunters theme, and it’s just around the corner, with a new legend also on the way.
As usual with every new season of Apex Legends, there’s a new Legend and Battle Pass – giving you Apex Packs, XP boosts and unlockable skins – plus a Ranked Mode revamp.
This page presents the Apex Legends Season 14 Release Date and everything you have to look forward to during Hunters.
Apex Legends Season 14 Hunters release date and time
The Apex Legends Season 14 Hunters release date is Tuesday, August 9.
Although developer Respawn hasn’t revealed specific times for when Season 14 will arrive, the past few seasons have been consistent – so we’d expect them to be the same here as far as Apex Legends Season 14 Release Times:
- UK: 6:00 p.m. (BST)
- Europe: 7 p.m. (EST)
- US East Coast: 1 p.m. (EDT)
- United States West Coast: 10:00 a.m. (PDT)
Be prepared for the above times to change in the event of last minute developer changes or setbacks, as well as servers being at full capacity at launch. It’s an online game – these things happen!
What’s new in Apex Legends Season 14 Hunters?
After Newcastle exited the previous season, a new legend joins the roster.
Walk in Vantage, a new sniper, joining the list with an ultimate that’s a bit different from other legends. It’s called Sniper’s Mark, and is a sniper rifle, which can be used at any time without needing a full charge, as long as it has ammo.
Each hit deals 50 damage, but then marks the enemy with a red glow effect. Vantage’s sniper subsequent hits will deal 100 damage, and teammates will also receive bonus damage for hitting the marked enemy.
Apex Legends Season 14 too sees a redesign of King’s Canyon. It has been updated with improved lighting and a more dynamic skybox. There’s also a new POI (point of interest) called Relic, which features a series of winding areas filled with buildings and sand. This is meant to encourage 1v1 skirmishes and deter third party ambushes from occurring.
Players can expect a rebalanced loot distribution across hotspots, an increase in loot count (which would be comparable to the amount seen on Olympus), and improved loot quality that should “feel a lot more intuitive”.
Further details on the Kings Canyon Season 14 revamp can be found in Respawn’s latest blog post. Here are the main ch anges, at a glance:
- New raised walkway to help players rotate between Destroyed Bridges and River Center.
- Added two sets of stairs and two zip lines to help non-moving Legends access Repulsor walls.
- Added a vertical zipline to help legends with no movement access the artillery wall.
- Added two vertical ziplines to help players access Swamps walkways.
- New explosive slipway at Swamps.
- Removed a number of trees in Forest to improve visibility.
- Removed two of the three Capacitor charging towers.
- Removed five jump towers from areas that would benefit from slower rotations.
- Fixed many bugs and bad ending circles.
Season 14 of Apex Legends is here! Our other guides include a Heirloom Shards explainer as well as an awesome list of Apex Legends tips and tricks.
At a glance, here’s what you can expect as part of Apex Legends Season 14 Hunters:
- New Legend: Vantage
- Tactical Ability: Echo Displacement
- Passive Ability: Observer’s Lens
- Ultimate Ability: Mark of the Marksman
- Updated Kings Canyon map, introducing the Relic point of interest and changes to Containment, The Cage, and Hillside.
- Hunters Battle Pass with rewards like Apex Packs, XP Boosts and Skins
- New ranked season and revamp
- Further increased the level cap from the current cap of 500, allowing players to earn an additional 345 Apex Packs through account progression.
Have fun in Season 14!