The dragonball the event happened in Fortnite – bring Dragon Ball items and challenges to the island!
You can now throw a Kamehameha at your enemies or fly through the sky on a Nimbus Cloud in Fortnite. There is also a host of Dragon Ball Rewards unlock by completing the Dragon Ball Challenges.
Below you will find all of the Currently Available Dragon Ball Challenges Listedas well as how to unlock every Dragon Ball reward in Fortnite.
On this page:
How does the Dragon Ball event work in Fortnite?
The Dragon Ball event in Fortnite includes a set of new Dragon Ball-themed skins that you can purchase from the in-game store, a collection of challenges – which you can read more about in the sections below – and rewards which can be earned by completing these challenges.
What sets this event apart, however, from previous Fortnite-related events, is not just the ability to banish your enemies with a Kamehameha, but how the Dragon Ball rewards are unlocked.
Yes, you will still need to complete the Dragon Ball challenges, but rather than receiving the cosmetic rewards, you will either earn power level points or a Dragon Ball.
Power Level Points will contribute to the Dragon-ball themed mini-battle pass, where the majority of the rewards are. Much like collecting XP for your Battle Royale level, each Power Level point you earn will br ing you closer to a new reward, so be sure to complete as many Dragon Ball challenges as possible.
Dragon Balls, however, are earned by completing a specific challenge in each individual Dragon Ball set – there are, of course, seven in total. Once you’ve collected all seven Dragon Balls, you’ll unlock the Shenron Glider.
This means that if you only want the Shenron Glider, you can just focus on those specific challenges. If you’re a Dragon Ball fan, however, you’ll want to complete all the Dragon Ball challenges, so you can reach the maximum Power Level (it’s over nine thousand) and unlock all the rewards.
Even if you’re not a Dragon Ball fan, we highly recommend participating in the event as the rewards include a total of five Battle Royale Tiers. These extra tiers will allow you to progress through the Season 3 Battle Pass, which is incredibly helpful considering we’re now in the final month of the season!
When do the new Dragon Ball challenges come out in Fortnite?
There are seven sets of Dragon Ball challenges – one for each ball – in total to complete in Fortnite.
Along with the Warmup and Sparring challenge sets, Dragon Ball challenges will be released throughout the event, letting you until Tuesday 30 August to complete them all.
You do not need to have completed all the previous challenges to unlock the next Dragon Ball challenges, these unlock automatically on the following days:
- Strength Challenges – Wednesday August 17
- Agility Training Challenges – Thursday August 18
- Endurance Training Challenges – Friday August 19
- Focus Training Challenges – Saturday August 20
- Recovery Challenges – Sunday August 21
You can expect Dragon Ball Challenges to be available at the following times on the days listed above:
- UK – 10am (BST)
- Europe – 11am (EST)
- United States East Coast – 5am (EDT)
- United States West Coast – 2am (PDT)
Chapter 3 Season 3 has arrived – bringing with it a new Battle Pass, Character Collection, Map Slots, and Victory Umbrella, as well as the return of Victory Crowns. You can now obtain Indiana Jones skins and cosmetics by completing challenges such as collecting relics, damaging opponents in vehicles, and finding the location of the secret door. It’s also good to know how to mount animals, geyser locations as well as where to find a Baller and Zipline and use the new grapple gauntlet, and if you’re looking for a specific Battle Pass skin then it’s a good idea to know how to get XP fast.
Dragon Ball Warmup challenges in the Fortnite list
Below are all of the Dragon Ball challenges included in the Warmup set:
- Complete warm-up quests (3) – 1 Dragon Ball
- Open Capsule Corp (2) – 4 million power level points
- Visit a familiar training location (1) – 3 million power level points
- Buy an item from a Dragon Ball Vending Machine (1) – 2 million power level points
- Destroy objects with a Kamehameha (100) – 5 million power level points
- Distance traveled on a Nimbus Cloud (1,500) – 5 million power level points
- Watch Dragon Ball Super in Dragon Ball Super Episode Festival (1) – 2 million power level points
Dragon Ball Sparring challenges in the Fortnite list
Below are all the Dragon Ball challenges included in the Sparring set:
- Complete Battle Training Quests (3) – 1 Dragon Ball
- Join a Versus battle in different matches (2) – 2 million power level points
- Join a Versus battle in different matches (5) – 3 million power level points
- Join a Versus battle in different matches (10) – 3 million power level points
- Damage an enemy player before taking damage in different matches (3) – 3 million power level points
- Damage the enemy player with the Kamehameha (300) – 4 million power level points
- Win a Versus battle (1) – 5 million power level points
- Win a Versus battle (3) – 5 million power level points
Dragon Ball Rewards: How to Unlock All Dragon Ball Rewards in Fortnite
To earn the Dragon Ball rewards in Fortnite, you obviously need to complete the Dragon Ball challenges listed above. The rewards, however, have been split between two unlock methods – one tied to increasing your Power Level and the other to collecting all seven Dragon Balls.
To win a Dragon Ball, you must complete a specific number of challenges from each individual set. Once you have all seven Dragon Balls, you will be rewarded with the Shenron Glider.
Rewards tied to your Power Level are spread across a mini Dragon-Ball themed battle pass. Simply complete as many Dragon Ball challenges as you can to increase your power level, and in certain locations you’ll unlock a reward.
Below are all of the rewards included in the Dragon Ball Mini Battle Pass, along with the Power Level at which they are unlocked:
- Goku smile emoticon – 10 million power
- Battle Royale Level Up – 20 million power
- Fusion! Spray – 30 million power
- Radar Dragon Back Bling – 40 million power
- Battle Royale Level Up – 50 million power
- Bulma Winking Emoticon – 60 million power
- Battle Royale Level Up – 70 million power
- Boost Ki Emote – 80 million power
- Battle Royale Level Up – 90 million power
- Blue Super Saiyan Goku Spray – 100 million power
- Battle Royale Level Up – 110 million power
- Recharge Emote – 120 million power
Fortnite Dragon Ball Event End Date
The Dragon Ball event in Fortnite will end on Tuesday, August 30 at the following times:
- UK – 7am (BST)
- Europe – 8am (EST)
- United States East Coast – 2am (EDT)
- United States West Coast – 11 p.m. on Monday, August 29 (PDT)
This means you have until Tuesday, August 30 at the times listed above to complete all Dragon Ball Challenges and Dragon Ball Rewards. We don’t know when, or even if, the Dragon Ball cosmetics will return to Fortnite, so if you’re a fan, be sure to unlock them all before the event ends.
If you want to learn more about Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3, check out our pages on Battle Pass, Vibin Challenges, Character Collection, How to Get XP Fast, and How to Unlock Indiana Jones.