Warzone Season 3 is almost here – offering new additions to both the battle royale mode and Vanguard.
On the theme of ranked weapons, the new season – as always – introduces a new Battle Pass, new operators and weapons.
It also paves the way for the Operation Monarch event in May – which will introduce a surprise collaboration between Warzone, Godzilla and King Kong.
This page presents the Warzone Season 3 Release Time and everything you have to expect in Warzone as part of the update.
When is Warzone season 3 coming out? Warzone UK Season 3 Release Time Explained / GMT, CEST, EDT & PDT
the Warzone Season 3 release date is Wednesday, April 27
The day of the week when important Warzone updates arrive is a bit unpredictable – it’s mostly a Thursday, but last season saw a drop on Valentine’s Day Monday. Now it’s Wednesday – at least giving us a decent lead into the weekend.
the Warzone Season 3 Release Time is as follows:
- UK: 5:00 p.m. (BST)
- Europe: 6:00 p.m. (CEST)
- US East Coast: 12:00 p.m. (EDT)
- US West Coast: 9:00 a.m. (PDT)
Note for Vanguard players, updates will go live 24 hours early, Tuesdays at 9am PDT.
As usual, be prepared for release times to be delayed in the event of last-minute changes or setbacks from the developer. Call of Duty is quite reliable in this regard – but you never know.
After that, be sure to keep May 11 on your calendar for the launch of Operation Monarch – which many of the new map additions (see below) will add to.
Warzone Season 3 is almost here! Until then, if you want to know more about firepower, check out Best Welgun Loadout, Best Cooper Carbine Loadout, Best Gorenko Anti-Tank Rifle Loadout, Best STG44 Loadout, Best MP40 Loadout, Best Loadout Automaton, Best BAR Loadout, Best Battle Rifle Loadout, Best Type 100 Loadout, and Best Kar98k Loadouts. Elsewhere, check out our recommendations for the best Warzone weapons across the game.
What’s new in Warzone Season 3?
The theme for the Season 3 update is “Classified Arms”, with the tagline “The Monster of All Seasons” with new points of interest centered around this.
- Teases for Operation Monarch, which will have a Godzilla vs Kong theme – expect to find unusual skeletal remains, cave paintings and a “supernatural axe” all over the Caldera.
- Part of that is the new Digsite POI, located between the ruins and the mines. Elsewhere, Runway, Peak and Lagoon have also seen updates.
- A new Gulag for the Caldera map, the Fort, described as a “roughly symmetrical arena”.
- New operators (including Mateo Hernandez at launch, see below) and new weapons; the Marksman M1916 Rifle and Nikita AVT Assault Rifle (Launch) and Sledgehammer Melee and H4 Blixen SMG (Mid Season).
Have fun in Season 3!