Warzone Season 4 is set to launch very soon, bringing with it a brand new map.
The new Warzone content comes under the title of Mercenaries of Fortune, heralding the new Fortune’s Keep map and a bunch of Caldera updates.
To keep you up to date, this page has been updated with everything you need to know about the new season. You’ll find the Warzone Season 4 release date, details on the new map, and other updates to expect at launch.
On this page:
Warzone Season 4 Release Time: What time will Warzone Season 4 launch?
Warzone Season 4 will launch on Wednesday, June 22.
Warzone Season 4 release time is as follows:
- UK: 5:00 p.m. (BST)
- Europe: 6:00 p.m. (CEST)
- US East Coast: 12:00 p.m. (EDT)
- US West Coast: 9:00 a.m. (PDT)
Note for Vanguard players, updates will go live 24 hours early, Tuesdays at 9am PDT.
As usual, be prepared for release times to be delayed in the event of last-minute changes or setbacks from the developer. Call of Duty is quite reliable in this regard – but you never know.
After that, be sure to free up on July 2 to see ten of the best teams from Australia, New Zealand and Japan go head-to-head in a Quads Invitational Tournament on Rebirth Island, with the top team taking the biggest share of the prize. a $20,000 AUD prize pool.
We explain the best Warzone Season 3 weapons you should start using and break down the new additions M1916, Nikita AVT, and UGR ahead of the Godzilla vs Kong Operation Monarch event. If you want to know more about firepower, we explain the best Welgun loadout, the best Cooper Carbine loadout, the best Gorenko Anti-Tank Rifle loadout, the best STG44 loadout, the best MP40 loadout, the best Automaton loadout, the best BAR loadout, best battle rifle loadout, best type 100 loadout and best Kar98k loadouts.
What’s new in Warzone Season 4?
The Warzone Season 4 theme is Mercenaries of Fortune. It includes the following elements:
- A brand new Resurgence map called Fortune’s Keep. It’s about the same size as Rebirth Island. Be sure to visit the Town, Winery, Keep, and Smuggler’s Cove areas of the map.
- New game features will debut first on Fortune’s Keep, including Black Market Supply Contracts and Silver Mining Events.
- In Black Market Supply Run Contracts, you can earn off-market loot by reaching Black Market Stations before time runs out.
- For Cash Extraction, ambush mercenaries as they attempt to mine cash for big rewards.
- There is also a Caldera update. Storage Town, the iconic Verdansk location will be added and is now between the mines and the dig site.
- A severe drought has also hit the Caldera map, drying up the rivers. Mercenaries have set up camps in these areas, making the map more dangerous to navigate.
- To help you traverse the new terrain, the Armored SUV is first added to Caldera. It includes a dedicated rooftop turret seat and room for operators to use their own loadout weapons.
Have fun in Season 4!