It required a letter of indignation with more than 2,600 signatories among Activision employees, the announcement of a protest and a price decline of around 8.40% for Robert Kotick deign to speak to your employees.
In this press release, the CEO explains that the management of course made the demands “loud and clear”.
In particular, it undertakes to take 5 permanent and immediate measures:
- Continue all internal investigations and other complaints. Occupy radical measures if necessary. Use additional resources for this, especially for recruiting.
- Create “listening sessions” that allow staff to express themselves in a safe manner, all moderated by outside contributors.
- Evaluate and investigate supervisors to identify those who may have handicapped employee complaints and, if necessary, to review them. fire them immediately.
- Allocate resources to ensure that the Diversity policy
- Remove “inappropriate” game content
In closing, Kotick reaffirms his dedication and commitment to the well-being and safety of its employees.
Note that of all of the requests made by the signatories, only the issue of recruitment diversity was raised. Neither the transparency of compensation and promotions nor the review of the management by an outside company was mentioned by the CEO. The same applies to the resignation of Frances Townsend,
In the hope that employee complaints will not go unnoticed, our team will be closely monitoring the development of this case.
Article written by Alfred Lameche