A video of Mythwrecked: Ambrosia Island was featured in the Whitehorn Games showcase. The latter shows how the development team did everything possible to make their game accessible to as many people as possible.
- High contrast text/background, with text rendered in a readable sans serif font by default for visual clarity
- Dark mode and light mode text display options
- Multiple dialog scrolling options including dialog speed settings, no dialog scrolling, and autoplay dialogs.
- Visual, audio, and haptic feedback to alert players while solving puzzles and exploring the game.
- Dynamic tracking camera
- Transfer Switch
- Complete remapping of the keys
- Haptic switching
- Unspoken subtitles for ambient and environmental sound effects