Apex Legends has launched the Genesis Collection event.
From June 29 to July 13, it will take place at Apex Legends new Genesis Collection Event. This time of Respawn entertainment we encourage time travel to the original versions of the King’s Canyon and World’s Edge maps. Additionally, Arenas mode received the Skull Town area as a playing card.
You may also like: The week at Apex – New Horizon story, Twitch fall and more.
Direct with the developers.
When it comes to a big event, it’s common for Respawn to not only bring in new game modes and rewards, but also take the opportunity to make adjustments to the video game meta. The most recent live with the dev team discussed the most significant changes for the fix that is now available. Then we leave you with the video in question:
In the lines below you will find the most notable updates for the video game meta. Regarding the changes in Arenas mode, we will be posting a specific entry to cover them. You can find out all the bug fixes by visiting the official patch notes found in the official video game website.
Balance updates for Legends.
Octane: Launch pad cooldown increased from 60 seconds to 90 seconds.
- The impact area (in particular, the midsection, arms and upper legs) has been reduced slightly.
- The stalker’s climbing height has increased significantly. Now it’s not literally unlimited, but… this boy can really climb.
- Silence duration reduced from 20 to 15 seconds.
- Protection against death duration reduced by 5 seconds when using the Death Totem.
Safety rope: Increase in the size of the punch box, especially in the legs and waist.
- Reduced the reveal time of all of Father’s eyes from 4 seconds to 3 seconds.
- Beast of the Hunt duration reduced from 35 seconds to 30 seconds. You can still add time when taking out enemies.
Wattson: Wattson can now place multiple Nessies on the map at once with his epic emote.
Balance updates for weapons.
- Rate of fire increased from 6.25 -> 7.0.
- Base ammo increased from 12 -> 14.
- Increased magazine level 1 from 14 -> 16.
- Level 2 magazine increased from 16 -> 18.
- Magazine level 3 and level 4 increased from 18 -> 21.
Fire eater: Increased spread of hip fire.
The speed of the projectile increased slightly.
Reduced load time from 0.5s -> 0.35s.
Bow: Damage increased from 55 -> 60.
You can find out about gameplay improvements and bug fixes by clicking here.
Please feel free to frequently visit our website and follow us on social media to stay up to date with the highlights of Apex Legends. You can find Xbox community via Twitch, Twitter and YouTube.