Apex Legends finally introduces penalties in Arenas mode.
A few hours ago Respawn Entertainment released an update for Apex Legends was launched, aiming to improve various aspects requested by the gaming community. Therefore, the adjustments for Wattson and Valkyrie stand out, as well as the arrival of penalties in Arenas mode. The patch fixes bugs and bugs for arenas, as well as stability adjustments for the game in general.
You may also like: Apex Legends – Mirage Edition + New Twitter comic now available.
The full list of additions and changes made by this update can be found below.
Changes for legends.
- Changes for Wattson: The slow effect when players collide with Wattson’s fences has been restored.
- Changes for Valkyrie:
- Added a short entry delay after using Valkyrie’s Ult to prevent players from accidentally activating – then immediately canceling their Ult by accident.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to log stats at the shooting range while using Valkyrie. The legend is back on the shooting range.
- Fixed a rare case that allowed his Ulti to activate shortly after using a jump pad.
Changes in game modes.
- Penalties have been added for leaving matches in arenas. This is similar to the abandonment penalty applied in BR ranked matches. The penalty only applies if you were in a full team when you quit (this does not apply if you were in the dropout group, in which case you will still be penalized).
- Fixed an exploit that allowed users to unlock upgrades without having enough gear to do so.
- Bocek arc upgrades are now as follows: Level 2: Shattercaps. Level 3: Deadeye’s Tempo.
Changes to the game’s meta.
- The logic has been adjusted so that loot items appear on the ground rather than in loot containers. This should cause backpacks to appear more evenly on the floor, rather than appearing almost exclusively in loot containers.
- Slightly increased spawn rates for level 2 Evo shields. Changes to the starter kit in Season 9 had caused them to drop more than expected.
If you want to stay up to date with all the latest Apex Legends news, we encourage you to visit our website frequently and follow us on our social media. You can find Xbox community at Tic, Twitter Yes Youtube.