Apex Legends, took the opportunity to present its new version of the new generation. The EA and Respawn teams presented the new features that the game will have, as well as a new event. With the Warriors Collection event available for a limited time. Starting today and running through April 12, this event features the return of Control 9v9 mode. As well as a new Arena map, event-limited cosmetics, Crypto’s Relic, and more.
In a brief press release, EA presented us with the improvements that this new version will have:
- Next-gen updates: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X players will see improvements with this latest patch, including 4K output, gameplay at 60Hz, HDR, higher resolution shadow maps and higher LOD (level of detail) distance.
- control is back: 9v9 mode. Control, returns for two weeks, this time with the addition of the Caustic treatment in the Canyon of the Kings.
- Caustic treatment: Became a three-point battleground for control of Kings Canyon. The battlefield now comes equipped with additional cover, ziplines, skydive launchers, a hover tank and more to allow for more balance and better flow.
- New Arena Map – Deposit– The new map rises above the Maltese skyline, in the fully automated Hammond Manufacturing Tower. with the code name To fileArena fighters secretly take over the hall at night for a fierce fight under smog-filled skies.
- event elements– This opportunity introduces a new limited-time set of 24 themed cosmetics, including skins like “Synthetic Huntressfor Ash, “Dirty ridingfor Octane, “Olympus Jewelfor Horizon, “battle survivorfor Lifeline and more.
- Awards Registry– Each week of the event has its own reward track. Players can earn points and update their challenges every day. The collection event Warriors It will also feature an expansion challenge that rewards four unique badges if completed during the event.
Don’t forget that you have all the news from the Xbox world here.
About the Author