The Xbox Series X/S version of the wacky action game Shadow Warrior 3 has received a major performance update. Also included: 60fps for the Xbox Series S.
The Shadow Warrior 3 Definitive Edition has been playable on the Xbox Series X/S since March. However, technically the game wasn’t quite as fast-paced as the wacky action centered around the anti-hero Lo-Wang would like it to be.
The studio Flying Wild Hog therefore sat down again and now provides a comprehensive performance patch for the shooter. The patch not only focuses on the Xbox Series X, but the Xbox Series S version in particular benefits from this update in terms of frame rate and raises it to 60fps. The patch is available now and will give you an all-round better experience.
The following points are part of the update:
- A Performance mode is now available for the Xbox Series S, which increases the frame rate to 60 frames per second for a smoother experience.
- The effect design for the Xbox Series X/S has been revised.
- Performance upgrades have been made for both consoles to give you better performance in all settings.
- The Xbox Series S version is now more stable. In the pre-run there were problems with crashes and very different frame rates.
- Fixed two situations where the game would crash on both consoles.
who of you shadow warrior 3 If you haven’t played yet, you should try it now. The title is included in Xbox Game Pass.