Multiplayer dungeon crawler Blightbound storms with version 1.0 on July 27th on PC and consoles.
The fearless developers at Ronimo Games (Awesomenauts) and their loyal helpers from Devolver Digital (Fall Guys, GRIS) have announced that the dark and stylish multiplayer dungeon crawler Blightbound will fight its way out of Steam Early Access on July 27th with all its horrors will be released for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Blightbound is a multiplayer dungeon crawler that challenges up to three heroes locally or online, including cross-play, to venture down from their mountain lodge to face the Abominations of Corruption – a mysterious, all-corrupting fog that dominates the land envelops.
Explore handcrafted dungeons, fight fearsome groups of mystical and monstrous enemies, grab valuable loot, and salvage fallen heroes to expand the list of available warriors. Each character fulfills a specific role – warrior, assassin or mage – to overcome colossal bosses and solve clever puzzles.
- Travel through an ever-expanding game with dozens of dungeons to explore, new heroes to rescue and use, and new loot to be gained.
- Collect over 20 unique heroes, each with their own active and passive skills and a fully developed story.
- Hundreds of unique items to loot and craft to level up each character and customize the repertoire of attacks and skills.
- Expand your mountaintop refuge by recruiting new artisans – to craft more items, cash bounties, and train your characters.
- Fight your way through three different lands, each with multiple dungeons to conquer – including the eerie Gravemark, the oppressive Underhold, and the unsafe Blood Ridge.
- Different class roles that reward team play and powerful ultimate skills that are recharged as you fulfill your role. Block damage as a warrior, interrupt enemy attacks as an assassin or heal your allies as a mage.
- A stunning mix of hand-painted characters and 3D models with real-time lighting effects.