Developer Torn Banner Studios, the editor Tripwire presents, and the global publishing partner Deep silver today announced the release of the free update Chivalry 2: Fight the knight. It’s the award-winning multiplayer hit and nominated in 2021 for Best PC Game at the Golden Joystick Awards and Best Multiplayer Game of the Year. It is now available for PC (via Epic game store), Playstation 4 and Playstation 5, the family of devices Xbox one, and on consoles Xbox Series X | S. The update Chivalry 2: Fight Knight adds a brand new Brawl mode, Last Team Standing mode, and a new rapier sword for swashbuckling and swashbuckling.
Plus, the fight gets even more excruciating. Players with dismembered arms can now use headshots for a last chance to defeat their opponents. All of this and more will arrive wrapped up in a seasonal Halloween event. Thus filling the ultimate medieval battlefield with festive and spooky decorations.
Chivalry 2 will live a long time. We have already confirmed content slated for release until the end of 2022 and remain committed to doubling the size and reach of Chivlary 2. As our team continues to work on updates, such as the premiere of Fight Knight today. “
Steve Piggott CEO and Creative Director of Torn Banner Studios
Chivalry 2: Fight Knight Features
- Brawl and card mode: Drop your guns at the gate for the new battle mode designed to capture the feeling of uproar and chaos of a tavern brawl. Sit down. Literally. And then smash someone’s face with the chair!
- Two Battle Cards – Up to 40 players can join the fray at the Great Hall and Rudhelm Feast.
- Lost and Found: Users can pick up and brandish almost anything they find on the map. Enjoy the chaos and grab chairs, beer mugs, rolls, sausage and giant fish to defeat your rivals.
- Last team permanent mode: Players looking for more realistic team battles can expect the return of the original chivalry’s most sought-after mode: Medieval Warfare. The stakes are high because these 40 player battles have no chance to regenerate. The last team / person standing will be crowned the winning team.
- Head fight: It is only a superficial wound! The system of combat for the loss of limbs of the body of Chivalry 2receives the most brutal and outrageous update yet. Now, when a player has lost both limbs in battle, they can perform an armless head attack. This gives you one last chance to knock down an opponent before bleeding.
- Base weapon: This new type of fencing weapon which introduces a new style of sword fighting more focused on fast movements and flourishes.
- Halloween Event: This will be from October 26 to November 7, 2021. Users will find the first event of the season of Chivalry 3. It comes with new cosmetic changes, like the pumpkin helmet and Halloween themed decorations and interactive items. Like giant flashlights that can be used as weapons.
- Rudhelm Siege, Dark Forest, Great Hall (Brawl mode) and Wardenglade (Free-for-All and Last Team Standing modes) will feature these Halloween decorations for a limited time.
- Arena mode improvements. New Arena mode improvements include an offline training mode. For teams to hone their skills and teamwork, as well as general polish upgrades. These include a new winners podium scene.
- Weapon upgrades. In addition to the new Rapier Sword, players will be able to choose from a wide range of new cosmetic changes and unlockable skins. These include armor sets, new armor skins for women, a new holster, weapon skins, and even a stylish mustache!
Jump onto the battlefield with Chivalry 2
Chivalry 2 is a first-person video game focused on multiplayer mode inspired by epic battles medieval films. Players are transported to the most iconic moments of action of the time. From cavalry charges and searing arrows storms to castle sieges and much more. Dominate gigantic battlefields. As catapults destroy land, besiege castles, burn villages, and kill filthy peasants when objective cards return.
Improve the original genre you created Medieval battle of knights, Chivalry 2 invites players to master the sword with a totally new and improved combat system. The system combines real-time punches and a free combo system to speed up the action and allow players to become a whirlwind of steel on the battlefield. Created with the ability to fight multiple enemies in mind, fight in Chivalry 2 mixes the best of FPS and combat genres. It thus offers an unparalleled melee combat experience.
About the Author