No joke, the Clowning Around Pack for WWE 2K22 is available for download today.
With the WWE 2K22 Clowning Around Pack, available today, players can get the laughs and the opponents tapping.
In the fourth DLC pack, Doink the Clown takes the stage, one of the most colorful Superstars in WWE history, accompanied by the “Baddest Woman on the Planet” Ronda Rousey and pop culture icon Mr. T. Also included in the pack are The British Bulldog, Doudrop and Rick Boogs.
All six Superstars come with their own My FACTORY EVO cards, which can be leveled up through My FACTORY gameplay.
Making his debut in the WWE 2K franchise, Doink the Clown is a fan favorite who threatened the Superstars in the ring with a combination of goofy banter and skillful grabs. Far more serious is Ronda Rousey, a former mixed martial arts champion and film and TV star whose WWE accomplishments include Raw Women’s Champion, SmackDown Women’s Champion and 2022 Women’s Royal Rumble winner.
’80s pop culture icon, Mr. T is known for his toughness and unique style – complete with gold chains, feather earrings and a mohawk – and cemented his WWE Hall of Fame status when he competed in the first-ever WrestleMania with Hulk Hogan teamed up and faced Roddy Piper at WrestleMania 2.
The British Bulldog is also a WWE Hall of Famer and a former WWE Intercontinental Champion, two-time European Champion, two-time Hardcore Champion and two-time Tag Team Champion.
Completing the pack is Scottish Monday Night Raw’s sensation Doudrop, who makes her debut in the WWE 2K franchise and brings raw power to the Women’s Division, while Rick Boogs made his mark as a rock star when he appeared on SmackDown his guitar shredded.
The Clowning Around Pack is sold individually and is also included as part of the DLC Complete Pack in WWE 2K22’s Season Pass, Deluxe Edition and nWo 4-Life Digital Edition.
In addition to the DLC pack, the new update 1.1.5 is now available on all platforms, with which further stability and balance improvements have been made.
- Various adjustments to Superstar attributes
- Addressed reported concerns about crashes occurring when using the What’s New tile to navigate the game
- Addressed reported concerns with Superstars entering the Royal Rumble in the wrong order
WAY OF PLAY
- The areas of selected movements have been fixed
- Various adjustments to fix misassigned moves for certain Superstars
- Added moves to different move categories
- Addressed reported concerns of the ladder falling down during ladder matches
- Addressed reported concerns from players warping and reappearing after the end of a game
- Addressed reported concerns regarding tag team finishes and attacks not occurring during a game
- Addressed reported concerns that the AI was unable to perform its Running Signature/Finisher against opponents sitting in the corner
- Fixed the alignment of various animations so they connect better in game
- Adjusted multiple turns’ damage to ensure the correct amount was dealt to enemies
- Improved stability within community creations
- Addressed reported concerns of shirts being unintentionally placed in pants pockets
- Addressed reported concerns about in-game soft lock when editing CAS
- Addressed reported concerns about infinite loading when editing a saved video on PS5
- Stability improvements when using custom superstars
Table of Contents