The Wonderful Lasers title will arrive in 2021 on Xbox and Playstation consoles as well as on PC
In 2019, Apple Arcade received a futuristic racing title published by Rogue Games and developed by Wonderful Lasers: This is Super impossible road. Now, its creators have confirmed in an announcement that its arcade title will be coming to consoles from previous and current generations, as well as PC (Nintendo Switch is out, for now).
On new generation consoles, Xbox Series X | S will have additions such as real-time reflections, volumetric shadows, and the ability to run at 120 frames per second; other advantages of the new machines. Here is the description of the game on the website of Apple:
In the future, you have to play a little dirty if you want to win races. The main hairpin turns into a dangerous course that twists and rolls over magnificent galactic backgrounds. Hit your opponents in the void of space. Kick hyperdrive with temporary speed increases. And take every chance to jump roller coaster tracks, skip gates and checkpoints, and knock down competitors on your way to first place and glory.
The award-winning spiritual sequel to Impossible Road is back and fiercer than ever with all-new modes, insane online gameplay and more. What are you waiting for? Break those fingers and jump into the fastest, craziest, and most spectacular racer in Apple Arcade.
Here are the main features of the game:
- Compete online with up to eight players at the same time.
- Career mode offers dozens of challenging levels and a plethora of modes.
- Generating procedures creates a new lead each time.
- Strong single player campaign and ranking modes.
- Full vehicle customization to increase stats.
- Play with intuitive touch controls, MFi gamepad, or DualShock 4 or Xbox controller.
- It runs at 60 frames per second on newer devices.
- Ambient electronic / techno soundtrack.
Super Impossible Road will arrive in 2021 on Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, PS4, PS5 and PC via Steam. We also leave you the trailer for this fun arcade race:
You may also like: Spanish studio Alkimia Interactive to develop Gothic Remake