For Black Desert, a new class, the 2021 Roadmap, and more for Xbox and PC were revealed during the Heidel Ball event.
Pearl Abyss unveiled the new Corsair class and a roadmap for Black Desert this weekend at Heidel Ball 2021, the game’s annual fan event. The interactive live stream of the event has currently reached over 500,000 adventurers and recorded over 850,000 views on Twitch, YouTube and other platforms.
New class: The seafaring swordsman corsair draws her strength from the ocean to defeat her enemies. Their fighting style is reminiscent of the waves of the sea – unpredictable, strong and cool. As a pirate and ruler of the sea, she can swim faster and stay underwater longer than other classes.
The main weapon of the corsair is the flexible serenaca, a sword that can change its length. Together with her posability, it makes for a deadly combination. Her second weapon is Mareca, a marine treasure that gives the corsair the ability to transform into a mermaid and crush her opponents with the force of a tsunami. The Corsair is playable worldwide from June 29th on PC, consoles and mobile. The pre-production starts on June 23rd.
Atoraxion: Atoraxion is the first co-op dungeon in the game and will be available on PC and consoles. The dungeon is divided into four sections; the first, Vahmalkea, is out on July 21st. Part two, Sycrakea, will be out on July 29th, and parts three and four, Yolunakea and Orzekea, will be out later this year.
Atoraxion offers a classic RPG experience, with a dungeon full of epic monster battles, tricky puzzles and an in-depth journey into the lore and history of Black desert. In addition, there are all the features that Black desert make it unique.
Darkblade Figure: Pearl Abyss has presented a limited edition dark blade figure that is produced in cooperation with Blitzway. Here is a short video showing the detailed figure:
Black Desert has also unveiled more content coming to PC and console this summer and fall.
- Adventurers can get into their new Villas and equip them with exclusive furnishings from July 15th.
- Adventurers can learn about the dangers of an extreme monster zone. The single player mode Horrors of the deep sea comes on August 26th and offers a new challenge in which the field of vision is restricted.
- The new mini game Yarr goes live It is based on the rules of poker and the classic dice game yacht. Adventurers can use knowledge cards to compete against their opponents. The simple but fun card game will be released on August 12th.
- From September 2nd, adventurers can ride the magical mount Mythical dine ride across the water.
- On September 30th, a new trading
- The Elvia Realm Calpheon and the Black Star Raid will be released on October 14th
- Some classic characters are being redesigned and given unique abilities.
- Two new red battlefields.
- Improvement of storytelling and tutorials.
This year there are also new features in Black Desert Mobile:
- Five new classes: Corsair, Lahn, Mystique, Solaris and another, secret class. All four of the female classes have unique fighting styles.
- Corsair is a terrifying, shapeshifting pirate who rules the battlefield like a captain over a ship on the high seas.
- Lahn dances elegantly through the fight. She can slide through the air for a while and keep enemies at bay with the Crescent Pendulum and Noble Sword.
- mysticism is a fast, elegant fighter. She uses a cestus, ancient combat gloves that protect her fists as she boxed herself to victory
- Solaris Jordun wields her huge weapon as if it were light as a feather. She can easily overwhelm her opponents with it.
- A new multi-channel boss: Chaos Muraka. Adventurers of all channels can face Muraka and receive rewards based on the damage they did to the boss.
- A new extension: Big ocean. Adventurers can build ships to explore the oceans. Many other features, such as Sea Fishing, Treasure Recovery, Wanted List, Outlaw Waters, Ghost Ship, New Night Island, Padix Pirate Island, Great Ocean World Boss Khan, Statue of the Goddess Sylvia and more are available in the expansion.
- New regions: South and East Valencia. New monsters, stories and features await the adventurers in the new lands.
In-game events for PC and console: To celebrate the launch of the Corsair, players can create a Seasonal Character during the pre-build phase. Season characters level up faster and are a convenient way to get new characters up quickly. Adventurers who create the Corsair during the event will receive great rewards.