Apex Legends: Creation with extensive Battle Pass goes live today. Gameplay, trailers and patch notes are available now!
Apex Legends: Creation goes live today, August 3rd, with the new Seer legend, the Rampage LMG, ranking arenas, updates for Edge of the World and more.
The Battle Pass for “Creation” offers more rewards than ever and makes the legends even more spectacular. The players can spread their wings as Valkyrie with the “Airy Evolution” skin or shine with the “Biotic Luminous Body” skin from Horizons. Music packs, loading screens, skydives, emotes and comments that players can use to further personalize their experience round off the whole thing.
The Battle Pass trailer for Apex Legends: Creation with the new skins can be found here:
Respawn Entertainment also posted a blog post today about the changes in Apex Legends: The Genesis, which is posted on the official Apex Legends blog here is to be found.
For more on the game-changing new legend, weapon, and map updates, check out the following section:
- New legend Seer: With the eye of an artist and the help of micro-drones, Seer recognizes possibilities that other legends overlook and uses them in the most beautiful way possible. Seer is the 18th legend to intervene in the games. This means that the character roster, which originally consisted of eight legends, has more than doubled, and of course Seer is also fighting with unique new skills.
- Passive – Heartseeker: Visualizes the heartbeat of nearby enemies when you aim over sights to get an idea of their position.
- Tactical – center of interest: Sends micro-drones that trigger a delayed shock wave that penetrates walls and silences enemies, disrupting their actions and revealing their health bars.
- Ultimate Revelation: Creates a sphere of micro-drones that show the footprints of fast-moving or weapon-firing enemies in the area of effect.
- Passive Class Skill – Recon: The scan of surveillance transmitters reveals the next position of the ring.
- Map update: After months of aggressive mining by the harvester, the Edge of the World is overloaded and has reached its limits. Hammond tries to contain the damage caused with weather control machines: While the air conditioner cools the temperatures quickly below freezing point, the lava siphon stabilizes the caldera.
- New weapon – Rampage: Rampart’s latest invention, the Rampage LMG, is causing a sensation as a powerful heavy weapon. The Rampage is outstanding at medium distances and its special chamber allows the use of a thermite grenade to overclock the rate of fire.
- Ranking arenas: With the release of Emergence, Respawn is introducing ranked arenas. The players start in ten placement games, in which their performance determines their MMR (Match Making Rank) and their starting rank. It is a direct battle between two teams of three, which means that the award of ranking arena points is clearer than in the battle royale with 20 teams.
- New arenas: The arena map rotation gets another update with three new POIs that rotate during the season, namely hill, dome and oasis. With more than 10 cards in the current three-way rotation, the arenas are constantly evolving.
Apex Legends: Creation will be released tomorrow, August 3rd, for free on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, Nintendo Switch and PC via Origin and Steam.