Check out the latest Platinum game numbers with Capcom’s best-selling games.
Capcom has updated its sales for its Platinum games as of September 30, 2021.
In the case of the games from the Resident Evil franchise, for example Resident Evil 2 Remake, 300,000 units have been sold since the last update. Resident Evil 3: Nemesis Remake added 200,000 more units.
Capcom’s Top 10 Platinum Games
- Monster Hunter: World: 17.5 million
- Resident Evil 7: Biohazard: 10.2 million
- Resident Evil 2 Remake: 8.9 million
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne: 8.5 million
- Resident Evil 5: 8 million
- Resident Evil 6: 8 million
- Monster Hunter Rise: 7.5 million
- Street Fighter II: 6.3 million
- Street Fighter V: 6 million
- Resident Evil 2 4.96 million
As of September 30, 2021
There are more numbers and places on the page of Capcom.