Forza Horizon 5 is one of the most sensational racing games of all time. With already gigantic content at its release, the title continues to grow thanks to the succession of its developer Playground Games. This Thursday, December 31, the studio launches a new in-game season with several new features already listed and a new update rich in fixes. So here’s everything that comes into play with Series 6 of Forza Horizon 5
Patch note dated March 31, 2022
- Improved stability and performance
- Improved saving for the weekly Forzathon to reduce the chance of losing progress.
- Updated coupon ticket descriptions to better describe their function.
- Updated seasonal event map indicators to match indicators on seasonal danger signs.
- Fixed a bug where calipers were left behind the car on arrival in open traffic
- Added a head-up display for cars with race mode functionality to support the new Ford Mustang Mach-E gear shift mode.
- Added low-resolution mesh under the world to improve the visual aspect when certain parts of the map disappear at high altitude.
- Dirty Air Downforce Recalibration: The downforce is reduced when the surrounding air is laden with dust.
- Horizon Open has been updated with a new progression system, including badges that can be unlocked through play.
- Added custom races to Horizon Open
- Fixed some cases where the player could wait longer than necessary in the post-race screen.
- Fixed an issue where distant trees could appear black or very dark in the Very Low preset.
- Fixed a crash that occurred in the livery editor when ray tracing was enabled.
- Fixed a dent on Jaguar XJS220s.
- Fixed incorrect positioning of the brake calipers on the VW Golf R 2014.
- The protective cockpit was included in the reinforcement of the sports chassis instead of the reinforcement of the racing chassis on the Porsche Cayman GT4 2016.
- Fixed a bug where one of the rear brake calipers on the 2020 Lamborghini Hurácan Evo could not be painted.
- Fixed an issue where the rear passenger side brake caliper could not be painted on 2010 Lexus LFA.
- Fixed an issue with the paintwork positioning on the 2018 KTM X-Bow
- Fixed supercharger silence on some muscle cars, notably Dodges
- Fixed: 2012 Gallardo LP570-4 Spyder Performant hood did not match selected color.
- Fixed broken pattern on Work Emotion 11R rims
- Work Emotion M8R rims were not displaying correctly with certain paint options.
- Fixed the gearshift animation on the 1968 Renault 4L
- Added a Gravity Effects option to the game rules, allowing players to manipulate gravity in EventLab creations.
- Added option to preview sounds
- Selecting manual offsets moves the route editor from the View button to the Route Options menu to avoid conflicts with checkpoint creation.
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck loading into Free Ride after an event.
- Fixed an issue where post-release play of your own EventLab creation could sometimes cause it to load with no assets.
- Fixed an issue where The Completionist Commendation would not unlock despite having the correct conditions enabled.
- Fixed the description of the “Showpiece” award.