Street Fighter 6 He has fantastic news for all his fans. The great boxer Ed will reach Street Fighter 6 on February 27, 2024, on PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, Xbox Series X|S and on PC via Steam. Ed becomes the 21st playable character following the release of Rashid and AKI last year. Users will encounter this fighter in all three game modes of Street Fighter 6 – World Tour, Fighting Ground and Battle Hub.
Alongside Ed’s release, a new storyline called Ruined Lab, which will show the consequences of the fall of Shadaloo with its laboratory in ruins.
Ed, first appeared in Street Fighter V, after reject ing M. Bison’s evil intentions, Ed managed to escape the clutches of the Shadaloo organization and create Neo Shadaloo in hopes of helping others like him. His attacks against Street Fighter 6
Ed arrives in style
Get ready to experience some of Ed’s knockout moves, including:
- Psycho Flicker. A quick, flashing ranged strike that can go in any of three directions to catch the opponent off guard and is essential to Ed’s ability to control space. If you hold this button down, Ed will use his Psycho Snatcher Street Fighter V with which he can attract his rivals with his psychodynamic spiral movements.
- Psycho Blitz. Unleashes a series of punches wrapped in Psyhco power.
- Psycho Storm. Ed’s level 1 super art allows him to hit opponents with a series of rapid jab-style punches.
- Psycho Cannon. Ed’s Level 2 Super Art, previously owned by Street Fighter V, generates a ball of psycho power that moves forward.
- Psycho Room. Ed’s Level 3 Super Art turns his rivals into his personal punching bag by tying their hands and feet and beating them in the name of Neo Shadaloo.
Ed will be unlocked for owners of the Year 1 Character Pass, Year 1 Ultimate Pass, Deluxe or Ultimate editions on February 27, 2024. Ed 2’s outfit, inspired by clothing from the story in Street Fighter Vwill also be available when it premieres.
Psychologist who enjoys cooperative games, RPGs, and shooting everything that moves.