Respawn Entertainment has left us with several epic moments with the Titanfall franchise. Based on the results obtained in 2013, we have been able to climb on the backs of these steel giants on several occasions and take the war to another level.
While we have not heard of a possible third installment, we must not lose hope that this wish will come true. But while we wait I want you to know that the company is looking for new employees for the development of a new game.
Respawn Entertainment’s New Work
As we have learned in previous articles posted on this site, the Electronic Arts affiliate has opened a new job offer in which people were wanted for the development of an intellectual property unknown to this day. That’s why today Jason de Heras wanted to remind the fans that the post is still vacant., making known the reasons why you should join the team:
- Participation in the early development of new intellectual property.
- Being part of a small team in which everyone’s contributions have a big impact, in an environment in which you will have an unusual degree of autonomy and responsibility.
- We focus on the gameplay and the good feeling.
- We are confident that you will do your best and we help you maintain your work-life balance.
- Zero policy against squeeze-out and overtime.
- You will work closely with those responsible for the project in an extremely flat structure.
- We will invest time and real effort in your growth, according to your career aspirations.
Come work on a brand new IP! @ Reappear https://t.co/EEGI7Y44dQ pic.twitter.com/N8aaZtPyNH
– Jason de Heras (@jasondeheras) April 23, 2021
And you? What project do you think they are developing? Remember, Titanfall 2 is available on Xbox Series, Xbox One, and PC. Stay tuned to Generation Xbox for future news related to this mysterious project.
Leave a Reply