A new mental challenge comes to Xbox with Flowing Lights
From veteran Denis Dufour, with 28 years in the industry, gFaUmNe was born, a new independent studio. And this studio is proud to present its first game: Flowing lights, which will reach digital platforms next May. Likewise, you can already make the reservation through the Microsoft Store in its Xbox One or Xbox Series S version | X via backward compatibility. On the other hand, it can also be purchased for PC or Nintendo Switch on the same opening day, the May 7
By combining physical puzzles with the intense SHMUP, Flowing Lights will lead us to bend the trajectory of our shots, as well as our way of thinking, to overcome wave after wave of monsters. Well, we have to overcome an avalanche of bullets in pursuit of victory and then try again and beat our score with some incredibly satisfying combos. Flowing Lights is an arcade shooting puzzle. A breath of fresh air in the SHMUPs with physics and levels designed as puzzles. The gameplay is fluid and stimulating; built for those who love to die and repeat. A modern experience with a retro flavor, wrapped in a minimalist colored bow.
- Puzzle elements for an always fresh and varied experience
- Retro arcade gameplay: smooth, precise and challenging
- Gameplay based on unique physics as well as true 3D gravity
- 200 lovingly crafted battles, each with their own unique optional challenges
- Power-ups, combos, leaderboards and online leaderboards for increased replayability