The most important industry event in Europe is about to begin and we already know what Xbox will show. You’re ready?
A few weeks after the GamesCom 2022 start, it will take place at the end of August, the different companies that will be present at the event give more details about it.
On this occasion we can already tell you that the Xbox community will be covering the event live from there, this is the first time we are covering it, so get ready because we bring you many exclusives and news that we find out firsthand.
Today’s turn was for Microsoft, which has already provided everything we can play and enjoy on its booth, and we already anticipate there will be plenty of games to “enjoy”.
Microsoft’s goal for this event is show these games coming in the next 12 monthsit will therefore have a total of 36 booths so that attendees can try out its upcoming releases and updates first-hand.
Through Microsoft Studio, you can read the following titles:
- Penance (Obsidian Entertainment/Xbox Game Studios)
- Age of Empires IV (Relic Entertainment & World’s Edge / Xbox Game Studios)
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Asobo Studio / Xbox Game Studios Publishing)
- Sea of Thieves (Rare Games / Xbox Game Studios)
- Grounding (Obsidian Entertainment/Xbox Game Studios)
On the side of games from third-party companies, but which will also have an important presence on the Xbox stand, we will find:
- A Plague Tale: Requiem (Asobo Studio/Focus Entertainment)
- Disney Dreamlight Valley (Gameloft)
- Gunfire Reborn (Duoyi Games/505 Games)
- Inculinati (Yaza Games/Daedalic Entertainment)
- Last case of Benedict Fox (Plot Twist Games / Rogue Games)
- Lies of P (Neowiz)
- Lightyear Frontier (frame cut)
- Lana’s Planet (Wishfully / Thunderful)
- You suck at the parking lot (Happy Volcano)
Also another of the protagonists will be the possibility of testing Xbox Cloud through the new Samsung smart TVs, as you now know thanks to the brand’s new televisions you can play any Xbox game thanks to the use of the cloud and no need to have a console game.
GamesCom 2022 will start on August 24 and end on August 284 intense days where there will be a lot of content to know.