Without making too much noise, Obsidian continues to add content and correct various issues and add content to the great survival game, Grounded. From its launch until now, the study has continued to improve the game and expand it to the point where the current state of the game now has little to do with when it was launched.
Today Obsidian released the new patch for Grounded, 0.10.1
New update for Grounded
- The crow crossbow has a longer range than normal bows.
- Pets will no longer stray away when in a pet house and the player is going elsewhere.
- The animals will return to their last animal house, or to a house nearby, when the player dies.
- Active pets will now follow the player a little closer.
- Active pets will flee towards the player when they are afraid rather than in random directions.
- Curved doors can now be replaced with other curved buildings.
- Hoops’ ponytail will obey the laws of physics again after exiting photo mode.
- Walking in shallow water will replay the steps.
- The “Ingenious” achievement now unlocks correctly after analyzing 15 items instead of 5 items.
- Your teen’s neck hole is no longer visible when using the 120 FOV camera setting in first person mode.
- Garden plots on which objects are actively growing can no longer snag play and affect creature movement.
These are the main improvements and fixes that this new patch adds in all versions. If you want to know the rest of the details, you can view them through the following link to the official game page.