Focus Home Interactive gives the immediate availability of. known the first update for Necromunda: Rented weapon. This Fast FPS that we tested proves to be a good stress reliever. But it must also be admitted that it has plagued several technical flaws since its release … Problems partially resolved by the patch of the day weighing 6.86 GB (for Series X)
Contents of the first update for Necromunda: Rented weapon.
- Sound mixing improvements
- Added missing sound effects in levels.
- Fixed an issue that occurred during the tutorial by performing a takedown.
- Fixed a bug that was affecting aiming
- Camera inverting is no longer displayed when using the scroll wheel.
- Fixed a bug that occurred when opening the menu while Power Boost was active.
- Repair divers
- Improvements to the aiming system in the “Iron Sight” mode.
After the test, I can confirm that Rented gun is more playable than before, even in the default settings. The developers of Streum On Studio are already working on a new patch that will eliminate the “jerking” present on the Xbox. This very uncomfortable feeling that the sets “vibrate” when you move the camera. Strangely enough, I have the impression that today’s publication largely solves this problem … Feel free to write your thoughts in the comments!