Apex Legends is receiving the original King’s Canyon and Worlds Edge maps for a limited time.
On July 13, it will be time to say goodbye to Genesis Collection Event of Apex Legends to make way for the closing event of the season. But if the original maps of King’s Canyon and World’s Edge are still available, it is since Xbox community we will allow ourselves to review all content in this manner. And hey, all of the major Octanes will surely be quick enough to get the free rewards within the remaining five days.
You may also like: Apex Legends announces the end of season event + a new charm.
This time, the original maps of King’s Canyon and World’s Edge will rotate the main game modes in Trios and Duos (this does not affect the ranking). It is then the opportunity to discover first hand the map of King’s Canyon with which Apex Legends
In the main modes, the maps of King’s Canyon and World’s Edge rotate hourly. Regarding rotation in Arenas, the rest of the maps are still available but each time it is Skull Town’s turn, the map remains an hour be fore giving way to the following ones.
He might not be the Wild Lands’ favorite robot, but Revenant is the legend taking center stage this time around with the release of his Relic. The The curve of the dead man / Curva del diablo This is the awesome weapon that this killing machine will be able to wield and, my boy, no one would want to face this danger head on.
Despite the beauty of the new Revenant Relic, something more interesting is the change this patch brings, allowing the Legend to climb much higher than usual. This buff will, for example, allow Revenant to completely resize many buildings in World’s Edge and surely surprise more than one unsuspecting foe.
It’s not a special event without a healthy dose of rewards for completing challenges. With Genesis, the legendary skins of the Charge Rifle and the EVA-08 stand out. The full list is as follows:
- 250 points –Epic Flag Badge: Genesis.
- 250 points – Rare loading screen: Genesis.
- 500 points – Epic Weapon Amulet: Sushi.
- 750 points – Statistics log for Horizon Rare: Damage inflicted.
- 1000 points – Stats log for Valkyrie Rare: Damage inflicted.
- 1000 points – Epic Weapon Charm: Cunning Fox.
- 1250 points – Statistics log for Horizon Rare: Eliminations.
- 1,500 points – Stats log for Rare Valkyrie: Eliminations.
- 1,500 points – Epic Weapon Amulet: Nessy Samurai.
- 2,000 points – Statistics Log for Horizon Rare: Wins.
- 2500 points – Epic Weapon Amulet: Choose your poison.
- 2500 points – Delete the phrase for Rare Crypto: have you tried turning it off and on?
- 3000 points – Appearance for Rare Wattson: Purple Crane.
- 3,500 points – Legendary Charge Rifle: Feudal Glory.
- 4000 points – Stats log for Rare Valkyrie: Wins.
- 5,000 points – Legendary EVA-8 Skin: Kinetic Energy.
It’s time to buy.
In addition to the free rewards, the event includes 24 cosmetic items for a limited time. There are three ways to get these items, with Apex Coins, Crafting Metals, or Genesis Event Packs (each pack includes one Event Item and two more). Collecting all 24 cosmetic items will give you a chance to unlock the Revenant Relic. Once the event is over, this Relic can be crafted in the Relic Shop. The Video Game Store also has weapon and legend packs and skins on sale for a limited time.