Today we learn which games the Bloober Team Studio is working on. A name known to Xbox gamers as we owe the series to it Layers of fear, Blair Witch W or the last one The medium on Series X | S. The announcement was not made via the studio, but via the official website of the European Union. Bloober Team is based in Poland and receives creative development grants of up to $ 150,000 per game in exchange for the EU to make its investments public and visible on its website. We learn from this listing the existence of a new episode of Layers of fear
Project H20 (Layers of Fear 3)
This new one Layers of fear offers an intimate story centered around a character that players can relate to. The subject of madness comes back to life, with a story that reveals itself when a work of art is discovered.
- An artistic subject
- An enclosed play area where you can discover your character. The ending allows the player to make choices related to their experience.
- A deep horror story
- A technology that supports immersion
- High replayability
- Ambitious gameplay
- References to old games in the series
- An extraordinary soundtrack
- An ending that reflects the choices made by the player
A first-person game that mixes the Middle Ages and aliens. Merging exploration, survival and mostly hand-to-hand combat, unarmed or armed.
- Many opponents create multiple stressful situations.
- A mature story with moral choices based on belief.
- A mix of stealth and action.
- Historic places that reinforce realism and pave the way for possible consequences.
Dum Spiro (as long as I breathe, I hope)
Another horror game in development based on moral choices. In a Jewish ghetto called Litzmannstadt in the early 1940s, you play a child who braves all dangers in order to save his little sister. Also in the first person perspective, Bloober Team did a lot of immersion to immerse us in the middle of World War II. Human relationships will be at the center of the game, so your choices will have a huge impact on others.
Snippets of information that seem to cement Bloober Team’s reputation, games primarily focused on horror, both imaginary and real. It’s not for nothing that her recent association with Konami piques interest. With noises from the corridors that evoke a certain something silent Hill…
The trailer for The medium :