There is no doubt that the release of Streets of Rage 4 presupposed the resurgence of a genre that seemed to languish since the distant 90s of the last century. Indies have revitalized the genre, bringing it some fresh air. This is the case before that Chaos Brawler, a new game that recovers the classic genre
Mientras responden a una llamada rutinaria estando de patrulla, Dolphin, Star y Trouble, los oficiales más populares de la superpoderosa agencia de aplicación de la ley, Stronghold, se encuentran en una cadena de acontecimientos que les lleva luchar por el destino de toda la city.
Chaos Brawler is located in a city controlled by a mega-corporation and its army of mutants. We will also have the presence of werewolves, vampires, wizards and other fantastic creatures to fight with.
- Cooperative mode, offline, supporting up to 3 players
- Ability to direct the game with player-led decisions.
- Voice-narrated story experience and 11 different language options for subtitles.
- Three unique endings based on player choice
- Unique combat mechanics 3 playable characters against 30 monsters, including 12 unique bosses
Chaos Brawlers arrives on Xbox One and Series on August 18. Hero Concepts Show the game at Steam Next Fest and Xbox Summer Games Fest in June, so we won’t have to wait long to see more of this enticing title. Never miss a thing of your favorite console in the Xbox zone.
About the Author