Merge Games announces no Xbox physical edition
Harvest of monsters is the new farm picking game with different stitch announced by Merge games for Xbox, Playstation, Nintendo Switch and PC via Steam. The title then arrives on Xbox One and PS4 June 3, while it will do so on May 13 for Switch and PC in their digital versions.
Regarding the physical editions, it will not arrive on Nintendo Switch and Playstation 4 until June 4 in Europe and June 8 in America, so on Xbox this is only in digital stores
Monster Harvest is a monster farming and collecting action RPG with a twist. Grow, collect and mutate your crops, then lead them into battle! Filled with places to discover and multiple ways to build your farm, get ready to create, explore and fight in the vibrant world of Planimal Point.
During the journey through Planimal Point, players discover strange Slimes that can mutate your cultures in ways they never imagined. Depending on the season, slime, or culture you mutate, players will be able to create up to 72 different mutations!
Some cultures will mutate into Planimals which are mutated faithful cultures that stand alongside players through thick and thin. They will be a key companion as players venture across Planimal Point, engaging in exciting turn-based battles and exploring dungeons as you attempt to defeat the evil SlimeCo.
These would be the main characteristics of Monster Harvest according to its file in Steam:
- Farm with mutants! Use magic slimes to mutate the crops you grow on your farm.
- Planimal collection companions! Some slimes turn your crops into planimals!
- Lead your loyal companions into battle as you seek to save Planimal Point from Evil SlimeCo.
- Three Unique Seasons – Dry, Wet, and Dark – Weather and weird seasons change what the player can grow.
- Venture into the town of Planimal Point – learn about the people and creatures that call it home, build relationships for discounts in stores.
- Create dozens of items for your farm and home.