Through an official press release, Koch Media released the details and release date for Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and Xbox Series S of MotoGP 21. MotoGP 21, the next installment in the simulation game series racing on two wheels that continues the great story of the franchise. MotoGP 21 will launch on April 22, 2021.
With the official 2021 season and enriched with the power of the new generation of consoles, the MotoGP 21 is ready to change gears and race at full speed, delivering an unprecedented gaming experience. An all-new progressive and strategic career manager mode, with smarter and advanced neural AI and real gameplay enhancements that will expand the simulation vibes and sense of immersion players have in the game.
Motogp 21 will be more real than ever
- The new edition of Career mode allows players to immerse themselves in the managerial experience, providing them with new features both on and off the pitch. Building the best team possible and customizing the bike are the keys to success. Being faster on the track is up to you!
- The Personal Manager leads the staff, helping pilots to seek prestigious new contracts with the best teams in the championship. At his side, the chief engineer works to increase research points, earned each week or during free training sessions.
- Last but not the least, the Data analyst is responsible for finding the perfect balance for each area of development to progress, so that all staff are efficient and dynamic. These elements have been added in order to create the deepest and most complete racing experience.
- Motorcycle recovery sequence. Once you fall, you no longer automatically respawn on the track. You will need to get up and get back on the bike, as quickly as possible. Pay attention to the way you take the curves!
- Brake temperature. Driving isn’t just about speed, it’s also about strategy. Monitoring brake temperature is essential to always keep the situation under control. If they are too hot or too cold, they run the risk of losing their effectiveness.
- “Long Tour” penalty. This feature is finally coming to the MotoGP franchise, which means that the penalties are now more precise.
- Overhauled motorcycle suspension system. The level of realism increases again. This feature is dedicated to all motorcycle simulation enthusiasts!