Welcome to the Jam: NBA 2K21 MyTEAM Season 9 “Out of This World!” Is available now.
2K announced the final season of MyTEAM for NBA 2K21 on PlayStation 4 and 5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X | S, Nintendo Switch, Google Stadia and PC. In MyTEAM Season 9 “Out of This World!” Players can take on the Goon Squad with the help of four special cards.
You can collect special dark matter cards from Damian Lillard, Klay Thompson, Anthony Davis and LeBron James with images from the upcoming movie Space Jam: A New Legacy and compete in the MyTEAM Triple Threat.
To celebrate the previous eight MyTEAM Seasons, Season 9 “Out of This World!” Offers three weeks of new rewards and challenges:
- The debut of the NBA 2K21 GOAT Cards: Players can add five “99-everything” attribute values and complete “Hall of Fame” badge cards to their collection;
- Tier 1 reward: the powerful point guard of the Boston Celtics, Invincible Isaiah Thomas, plus 150,000 XP from day 1 of the season;
- Level 40 Reward: a dark matter card from Invincible Julius Erving;
- Invincible Dark Matter Rewards across all MyTEAM modes: Toni Kukoc, Ray Allen, Dennis Rodman, Grant Hill, Jerry West, Russel Westbrook, and Hakeem “The Dream” Olajuwon;
- For 99 stars in the final tier of Domination, Best of MyTeam, there’s a dark matter version of Invincible Vince Carter. Players can use their best cards from each MyTEAM season to take on 33 teams in a special domination mode. With the best that MyTEAM has to offer: from Flash and Glitched Cards to Out of Position, Mystery, Throwback Moments, Season Rewards and more;
- One last challenge worthy of the final season of MyTEAM: Those who play in Kobe Bryant’s last game and can keep up with their 60-point farewell will receive a “Kobe VI” shoe and a “Hall of Fame” badge. In MAMBA-FOREVER-2K21 *, players can secure a guaranteed Kobe card that qualifies for the challenge and can become part of their collection.
The complete Courtside Report with all the details about the new season is available here. The new trailer can be seen here: