Nothing stops heretics but your bullets, nothing more than the developers of Streum On Studio in their successor to Necromunda: hidden weapon. And there is a new update that comes with the patch pack that will allow you to rid the urban beehive of all its vermin in the best conditions.
The second patch is now live and brings many improvements. While game stability and bug fixes were clearly the team’s core concerns, many aspects of the title have been tweaked. Let’s go on a tour together:
- New dialogs have been added when leaving a dealer shop.
- Eschers no longer have a chameleoline (invisible effect), except for the boss.
- Several new NPC melee attack variants.
- New sound for overloaded cells (plasma pistol and pistol).
- New sound for the grenade launcher with proximity grenade and high-explosive grenades.
- The we apon automatically reloads when it is empty after changing weapons.
- If a player presses and holds the ADS button while reloading or performing an action, they should automatically revert to ADS.
- Added options to disable crosshair and enemy outlines.
- A flicker animation has been added when a shield is torn off by an Orlock with the grappling hook.
Bug fixes and stability:
- General game stability improvements.
- The incidence of stuttering is said to be greatly reduced, although the problem is still being worked on.
- AI improvements to limit instances of enemies being present without fighting.
- Fixed a focus issue in the dialog when the bartender and Kal were side by side.
- Fixed: Players arms and legs that could have an issue dying while dismounting or using Shock Power.
- Archaeotech info now correctly shows their damage points instead of damage range.
- Loot bonus:% removed as technically it’s not a percentage.
- Avarus: If the player enters the wrong coordinates, the winch will go to the wrong coordinates before the alarm is triggered.
- Players should no longer get stuck in chests.
- Fixed a bug where the force booster was still active at the end of a mission.
- The “mask effect” of the voice has been adjusted to restore some medium / low frequencies and improve clarity in dialogues.
- Multiple fixes for executions when player and enemy are not on the same level.
- Fixed AOE damage from Burning Sun.
- Balancing on some Mastiff implants and large HP NPCs.
- The mastiff will now attack by itself in a larger area.
- Largest selection of Goliath rocket launchers.
While the future of Warhammer 40K on Xbox isn’t going to be through Darktide right away, as it has been postponed to spring next year, you’re going to have a lot to do with it. Necromunda: Rented weapon in the following months.