Greetings Spartans, this is Noob Chief from Xbox Generation and today we have a mission: to inform us about the future of our battles in Halo Infinite. That’s right, 343 Industries revealed some important details in its Results report regarding the new season, confirming that the day will come May 3.
Justamente el día de ayer comment que hay un dissatisfo de los espartanos por el atraso de la Temporada 2 y el día de hoy llegan nuestros queridos creadores a confirmar que justamente por una razón commentaban que su comunidad no tenía paciencia anunciando su segunda Temporada para el 3 of May.
Here’s What’s Coming With Halo Infinite Season 2
Before we continue, developers from 343 industries would like to tell us the following:
To set expectations, please note that this is not intended to cover all of the upcoming work we have planned for Halo Infinite, nor are there specific timelines for each item.
We summarize here the details of the updates promised for this new season:
- The ability to hear an opponent’s shield recharge sound will be reduced.
- The volume of the Grunt Birthday Party sound effect will increase in the campaign.
- Catalyst (new Arena map) will be added to several playlists from day one.
- King of the Hill will be added to several playlists.
- Attrition will be added to multiple playlists.
- In Attrition, a revived player will be able to move immediately after respawning on Radar.
Great Team Battle:
- Breaker (new Grand Team Battle map) will be added to matchmaking from day one.
- The voice of Jeff Steitzer returns to recall the medals won by the players.
- Fixed an issue causing weapon racks to spawn asymmetrically.
- Instead of tracking a player’s entire session, the CSR progress bar will now reflect progress made in the most recent match.
Custom games and Forge:
- We are working on some bugs related to custom games.
- Noticeable stability improvements; the team solved dozens of PC crashes.
- An overall 10% melee damage decrease on all weapons will cause the Mangler to take two hits and a beating to kill.
- The Ravager’s base (uncharged) shot will have its damage increased.
Recognize friend or foe (player patterns):
- The system will now have options for players to change the opacity and thickness to their preference.
- Drop Wall will see slight performance increases.
- Overshield will provide a bit more protection.
- Helicopter collision (splash) damage will be increased to its glory of being a vehicle splash.
- Banshee’s agility and damage will be increased to reinforce his role as a trampler.
- Warthog and Razorback will be more resilient when flipping and bouncing.
Also, 343 added that soon will publish a new Halo Infinite blog which we will be aware of, in which they will focus on areas such as customization, Battle Pass, progression, events, among other topics. They also mention that they will talk about a new game mode called Observer Mode.
Without a doubt, Halo Infinite has been full of criticism, practically since before the game’s release with its famous first trailer and our dear Craig.
But we must point out that the developers have put a lot of effort to make the game enjoyed by players with constant updates and complete transparency in the improvement process.
For the same reason, in the same statement, they urge us as players to provide them with as much improvement information as possible, inviting us to be part of the program. Halo Initiate in addition to reporting bugs and errors in the link.
From Xbox Generation we want to know your opinion, what do you think of what has been seen so far of the new update? What do you think 343 should focus on to improve our beloved Halo Infinite? As we always hear (and read) .