Microsoft Flight Simulator World Update IX now available for download and here’s what it includes
Since the release of Microsoft Flight Simulatorfirst on PC and then on Xbox, has not stopped improving thanks to continuous updates which make it possible to display certain areas of the globe better and more realistically.
In the updates called World Update, this time number 9 (World Update IX), we will be able to visit emblematic areas of Italy and Malta, remember that the previous update corresponded to Europe, Portugal, Gibraltar and Andorraas we inform you.
Based on specs, this Flight Simulator update will bring realism to 20 new cities, including Rome, Naples, Venice, and Milan.
In addition to cities, we can also take advantage of more detailed airports and areas of interest:
- Four detailed airports:
- Palermo Airport (LICJ) in Sicily
- Sondrio Airport (LILO) in South Tyrol
- Marina di Campo Airport (LIRJ) on the island of Elba
- Bolanzo Airport (LIPB) in South Tyrol
- Improved details of 100 more airports
- 94 points of interest in Italy
- 11 points of interest in Malta
- Three trips in the mountains
- Three discovery flights
- Three new landing challenges.
As we are used to, this update comes with a video with some of the new features of the update.
This update is now available for free on Xbox Series X|S and PC with Xbox Game Pass, PC Game Pass, Windows and Steam, and on Xbox One,