Recently, the team of Ubisoft today announced that Operation Vector Glare Year 7 Season 2 of Rainbow Six Siege is now available. This season introduces us to Sens, a new character from Belgium. Plus a new Team Deathmatch map. As good as, Phase 1 of the new reputation system brings privacy mode and friendly fire penalties, learning tools, and other gameplay improvements.
Operation Vector Glare puts strategy first with the newest addition to the attacking side, Sens. The device, ROUE Projection System, is a wheel that projects a wall of light
In addition to Sens, other updates coming with this season include:
- Close Combat, a new map exclusive to Team Deathmatch mode
- Phase 1 of the reputation system, with friendly return penalties, updates to the match cancellation system and a privacy mode
- Two learning tools: the Shooting Gallery, a space to train, practice and experiment with the weapons of the game, and the Agent Guides, which provide players with information on each Agent and possible strategies
- A third secondary weapon option for some Operators
- An option to adjust the intensity of screen shake
- Removed quarantine time for new esports agents
Along with Operation Vector Glare comes the Squad Revival program: players will be able to invite up to four former users who haven’t played in Year 7. After playing five matches together in any PvP mode, all players will receive big rewards. Additionally, players who invite their former teammates will earn rewards for each of the four teammates who complete the program. These rewards include new Operators from Year 6, a new Exotic weapon skin, or last resort rewards (including Battle Points) if players already have these Operators on their roster. Each returning guest player, after playing five matches, will unlock a Year 4 or Year 5 Operator, or receive other last resort rewards.
Psychologist who enjoys cooperative games, RPGs and shooting anything that moves.