New updates for BloodRayne: ReVamped and BloodRayne 2: ReVamped bring back the original cheat codes.
Ziggurat Interactive is making dreams – and nightmares – come true with new updates for BloodRayne: ReVamped and BloodRayne 2: ReVamped that bring back the feature fans most requested: the original cheat codes.
This addition comes along with several additional fixes for common issues such as visual bugs, crashes, audio glitches, and changes to achievement/trophy functionality. The updates are available for Xbox, Playstation and Switch players.
A note for trophy and achievement hunters: With great power comes great responsibility! If you want to 100% complete the game, remember to disable cheats as trophies/achievements will not unlock when in use.
Read on for an overview of some of the other notable fixes in these patches.
- Fixed a rendering issue that caused visual errors when using Rayne’s Aura Vision ability
- Fixed two issues that were causing errors/crashes for users with their console language set to German
- Fixed an issue that was causing game audio to glitch when transitioning between levels
- User settings such as brightness, volume, and controller vibration are now saved properly when adjusted in the menu
- Fixed an issue affecting lip-syncs in animations and cutscenes
- Physics when throwing enemies with the harpoon and feeding fatalities have been improved
- Fixed issues causing pre-rendered cinematics on Switch not to play
- Improved achievements and trophies
- Trophy “Amateur Electrician” now correctly unlocks when completing the level “Shroud Tower – Feral”
- Unlock progress for specific achievements/trophies will now restore correctly when loading a save file
- Descriptions for several achievements/trophies have been updated to more accurately reflect the unlock conditions