Electronic Arts and Codemasters have released some improvements for F1 2021 with patch 1.17.
F1 2021 has received a new update. Patch 1.17 doesn’t bring any content from Halo, but there are numerous improvements for the racing game. You can check out the full list of patch notes here.
- Fixed an issue where a player would be unable to start the race if joining a qualifying session during the grace period.
- The fastest lap point is no longer removed after editing results in leagues.
- Grid penalties are now correctly inherited from sessions in leagues if they complete at different times.
- Added Red Bull White livery as an option to use on the Player Car.
- Improved AI behavior in sessions when in laps and approaching faster cars.
- Fixed an issue where Victory VO might not play at the end of a race.
- Fixed a calibration issue with the Fanatec CSL DD pedals.
- Fixed an issue where the R&D Completed or Failed screen would appear blank.
- General stability improvements.
- Various minor fixes.